The 9'6" NRS Czar Inflatable SUP Board is the NRS Tyrant SUP on steroids. Same surf-ready lines, grippy deck surface, stomp pad and interchangeable fins, but 6" longer and 2" thicker to accommodate larger paddlers.
- Larger paddlers who have had a hard time finding a sporty inflatable SUP board that can handle their weight will love the NRS Czar.
- Inflatable construction makes it oh so easy to transport and store this high-performance board. No need for a roof rack!
- 6" thick PVC drop-stitch inflates to 15 psi air pressure for a rigid, no-flex ride that responds to your every paddle stroke and body movement.
- At 34" inches wide and 9' long, the Czar is built to catch and surf waves like no other inflatable SUP board.
- When you're not challenging waves, the Czar's sleek profile and short waterline help it glide efficiently for flatwater fitness paddling and touring.
- The aggressive diamond-pattern foam deck gives you the grip and control you need for riding waves and running rivers.
- The deck-wide stomp pad lets you confidently weight the tail for quick maneuvering.
- Removable and interchangeable fins let you select the combination that gives you the best control for the conditions.
- A top-quality Leafield™ C7 valve ensures trouble free inflation and deflation.
- A wide webbing strap in the center of the board makes a convenient carry handle.
- Attach your SUP leash to the stainless steel D-ring at the back of the board, and you're ready to hit the water.
- The Czar comes with a handy carry/storage backpack, interchangeable fins, pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter and a repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.