The Hapa is the mid-range paddle of KIALOA’s IKAIKA™ Series of SUP paddles. Our IKAIKA Series draws its strength from revolutionary Continuous Fiber Reinforced Thermoplastic (CFRT®) Technology which adds the performance benefits of carbon and glass fibers to the strength of thermoplastic polymers, creating amazingly lightweight yet virtually indestructible paddles at an incredible price. The Hapa is the perfect blend of strength, weight and value for any paddler. The Hapa is available with two blade sizes. The Large has a width of 8 3/4 inches and the Small is 7 1/2inches.
- Surface Area: Lg 100 in2, sm 89 in2
- Large Blade Width: 8 3/4"
- Small Blade Width: 7 ½"
- Blade Length: 16 ½”
- Blade Angle: 10 degrees
- Blade Material: CFRT® and fiberglass
- Shaft Material: 50% fiberglass, 50% carbon
- Palm Grip: 100% fiberglass
- Weight: 26 oz