The 9' NRS Tyrant Inflatable SUP Board is your magic carpet for surfing river and ocean waves. Its sporty lines, grippy deck surface, stomp pad and interchangeable fins give you wave-shredding performance unrivaled by other inflatables.
- Inflatable construction makes it oh so easy to transport and store this high-performance board. No need for a roof rack!
- 4" thick PVC drop-stitch inflates to 15 psi air pressure for a rigid, no-flex ride that responds to your every paddle stroke and body movement.
- At 34 inches wide and 9 feet long, the Tyrant is built to catch and surf waves like no other inflatable SUP board.
- When you're not challenging waves, the Tyrant's sleek profile and short waterline help it glide efficiently for flatwater fitness paddling and touring.
- The aggressive diamond-pattern foam deck gives you the grip and control you need for riding waves and running rivers.
- The deck-wide stomp pad lets you confidently weight the tail for quick maneuvering.
- Removable and interchangeable fins let you select the combination that gives you the best control for the conditions.
- A top-quality Leafield™ C7 valve ensures trouble free inflation and deflation.
- A wide webbing strap in the center of the board makes a convenient carry handle.
- Attach your SUP leash to the stainless steel D-ring at the back of the board, and you're ready to hit the water.
- The Tyrant comes with a handy carry/storage backpack, interchangeable fins, pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter and a repair kit.
- 3-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.